- Backstage Magic Tour—This tour will take quite a bit of time to complete. This 7-hour tour brings you to all four theme parks, see behind the scenes at the amazing animatronics at the American Adventure in Epcot, the utilidors at Magic Kingdom, and see how Tower of Terror creates its thrills at Hollywood Studios, a trip to costuming and central shops and lunch at the Wilderness Lodge. Reservations are required and there is a fee for this tour. Another important thing to remember is that you must be 16 to go on this tour.
- Wild Africa Trek—This trek is set around the Kilimanjaro Safari attraction and the Harambe Wildlife Preserve. It takes you behind-the-scenes and into the animal habitats. You will approach the hippo pools by foot and cross over the crocodiles on bridges. A private safari vehicle takes you through the rest of the preserve stopping along the way to allow you to stand and take pictures. An animal expert shares information about the animals and the measures taken by Animal Kingdom specialists to help preserve the various endangered species. The trek also includes an African snack right out on the savanna and a CD of all of the photos taken by your guides. Reservations are required and there is a fee for this tour.
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch—Do you ever think about how Disney takes care of the animals at Animal Kingdom? Take a trip to Rafiki’s Planet where you may see the veterinarians performing minor surgeries and dental work behind a glass viewing area. No extra ticket required!
- Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour—This tour will give you a fun look at what makes the Magic Kingdom so magical and the details based on the life and interests of Walt Disney. Your guide gives you behind-the-scenes information throughout your tour. Reservations are required and there is a fee for this tour. All tour guests must be 12 and older.
- Chef’s Table at Victoria & Albert’s--The Chef’s Table at Victoria and Albert’s can offer a nice behind-the-scenes glance at a working kitchen and some one-on-one time with one of Disney’s premier chefs. You will be treated to a multi-course feast designed just for you. It is costly, but you get what you pay for. You won’t be disappointed.
- Behind the Seeds Tour—If you want to know more than what you learn on the boat ride or the foods they are growing, this low cost tour is a great way to satisfy your curiosity. This tour offers behind-the-scenes access to the greenhouses at the Land pavilion in Epcot. Plus it’s cool you get to feed the fish. There is a fee for this tour, and advance reservations are recommended.
- The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour--This early morning tour is a great way to learn the history and tradition of the railroad that started with Walt Disney. You enter an empty Main Street on this tour well before any other guests. The tour takes you for a ride on the railroad where you get to see the roundhouse and maintenance bays for the railroad. Advance reservations are required for this tour and an additional fee is charged.
- Dining with an Imagineer—This is only offered at a couple different locations and dining times. It allows you face-time with one of Disney’s creative team who work in the parks. Each meal is different and the Imagineer’s specialty will vary, but they all have great behind the scenes stories and information about the parks. Make your reservations as soon as possible. The meal is only offered on certain days of the week and the size of the group is limited to keep the experience intimate.
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour--Spend a morning in the Magic Kingdom with a private tour guide going behind the scenes, which includes the legendary utilidors. You also go on a couple of attractions where your guide gives you more behind the scenes information and this tour includes lunch. Reservations are required and there is a fee for this tour.
Call 407-WDW-TOUR for tour reservations.