WDW Railroad--December, 2018 - TBD
Splash Mountain--January 6, 2020 - February 27, 2020
- O Canada!--August 1, 2019 - TBD
- Test Track--January 13, 2020 through February 26, 2020
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth--Permanently closing September 30, 2019 ("Epcot Forever" debuts October 1, 2019)
- Fountain View featuring Starbucks will relocate to a temporary location in late fall.
- Club Cool has closed with elements set to return in the future.
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot--temporarily close 9/18/2019
- Pin Central will operate temporarily from a new location while refurbishment is underway. Camera Center will close this fall to become a new home for Pin Central.
- Heritage Manor is also scheduled to close and return early next year.
- Art of Disney will operate temporarily from a new location while refurbishment is underway. Heritage Manor will later become the new home for Art of Disney offerings.
- Electric Umbrella is scheduled to close this winter. New dining options will be available in the future, featuring a variety of food and beverage selections.
- Mouse Gear will move to a temporary home this winter while its current location is reimagined.
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along (Attraction) NEW January, 2020
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure (Attraction) NEW Summer, 2020
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind (Attraction) NEW 2021
- Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana (Attraction) NEW 2021
The monorail is under refurbishment until further notice and may have modified service or routes depending on park hours.
Continued work on Star Wars Land--Remainder scheduled to open in December 5, 2019
Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway (Attraction) NEW Spring, 2020
Primeval Whirl--June 15, 2019 - January 2, 2020
Typhoon Lagoon--January 13, 2020 - March 28, 2020
Blizzard Beach--September 8, 2019 - January 12, 2020