Note: Until Walt Disney World reopens in July, 2020, we do not know what is still being refurbished or reopening dates. As soon as we know, the content below will be updated.
- WDW Railroad–December, 2018 – TBD
- Swiss Family Treehouse–April 27, 2020 – May 3, 2020
- Big Thunder Mountain–May 4, 2020 – May 22, 2020
- Spaceship Earth–May 26, 2020 – TBD
- A new, temporary Starbucks has opened in World Showcase Plaza.
- There are some walkway closures.
- Club Cool has closed with elements set to return in the future.
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot–temporarily close 9/18/2019
- Pin Central will operate temporarily from a new location while refurbishment is underway. Camera Center will close this fall to become a new home for Pin Central.
- Heritage Manor is also scheduled to close and return early next year.
- Art of Disney will operate temporarily from a new location while refurbishment is underway. Heritage Manor will later become the new home for Art of Disney offerings.
- Electric Umbrella is scheduled to close this winter. New dining options will be available in the future featuring a variety of food and beverage selections.
- Mouse Gear will move to a temporary home this winter while its current location is reimagined.
- Space 220 (Dining) April, 2020
- La Creperie de Paris (Dining) NEW 2020
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure (Attraction) NEW 2020
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind (Attraction) NEW 2021
- Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana (Attraction) NEW 2021
- Kali River Rapids–January 6, 2020 – March 20, 2020
- Primeval Whirl–January 5, 2020 – TBD (Operates Seasonally)
- Typhoon Lagoon–January 5, 2020 – March 28, 2020