Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Valet service is offered at Disney Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, as well as at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Upon your arrival, please check with the Security Host for parking options. Valet service is $33 per night (sales tax included).
Enjoy complimentary self-parking at Disney Resort hotels. Here’s what to know:
- Standard self-parking is complimentary for day Guests while they enjoy select dining, shopping, entertainment and recreation experiences at Disney Resort hotels.
- Overnight self-parking is complimentary to Guests staying at Disney Resort hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Complimentary standard parking is available to Guests staying at The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Each campsite provides parking space for one (1) motorized vehicle.
Guests with Disabilities
Designated parking areas are available throughout Walt Disney World Resort for Guests with disabilities. A valid disability parking permit is required.
For further information about other available services for Guests with disabilities, please contact Disability Services at (407) 560-2547 or email email@example.com.
Disney Vacation Club Members
Members will not be charged for standard overnight self-parking when staying at a Disney Vacation Club Deluxe Villa or a Disney Resort hotel, regardless of whether they use Vacation Points or another form of payment.
Other Resort Hotels
Please be advised of the following rates at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Walt Disney World Swan Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Reserve:
- Self-Parking: $34 per night, plus tax (maximum 5-night charge for Walt Disney Travel Company Guests)
- Valet Parking: $44 per night, plus tax
Parking is validated for Guests who are not staying at these Resort hotels, but are visiting the following locations:
Guests pay one fee for a parking pass that is good all day at all 4 theme parks—Magic Kingdom park, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Our special preferred parking lots are located conveniently close to the theme park entrances. All parking fees include applicable sales tax.
- Standard parking: car or motorcycle – $30 per day
- Preferred parking: car or motorcycle – $45, $50 or $55 per day*
- Oversized Vehicle Parking: Shuttle, Limo, Camper Trailer, RV, Bus or Tractor Trailer – $35 per day
Standard theme park parking is included for registered Guests of Disney Resort hotels and select Annual Passholders. These Guests can also choose to enjoy preferred parking by paying the difference in cost between their included standard parking and preferred parking (difference is currently $15 to $25 per day*).
Parking fees are nonrefundable, including preferred parking fees. Parking is limited and subject to availability. Paying a parking fee does not guarantee parking availability if a Guest leaves and returns to the same theme park later in the day or if a Guest visits a different theme park.
*Pricing is seasonal and will vary based on date of visit.
Car locator is a complimentary feature in the My Disney Experience mobile app. It uses Location Services to find and save your parking details at select Walt Disney World Resort parking locations. Learn more about car locator.
Courtesy trams have returned to all 4 theme parks. This convenient mode of transportation takes Guests from the theme park’s parking lot to its Main Entrance (or to the Ticket and Transportation Center when visiting Magic Kingdom park) and back.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATIONS
For your convenience, a number of ChargePoint charging stations are now available in parking lots at various locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Arriving Guests may ask a Cast Member for directions to these charge ports, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Magic Kingdom park: 5 spaces—one space at the front of the Medical Parking Lot and 4 spaces at the front of the Zurg Parking Lot
- EPCOT: 4 spaces at the front of the Journey Parking Lot
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park: 4 spaces in the Medical Parking Lot
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 4 spaces at the front of the Mickey Parking Lot
- Disney Springs: 13 spaces—3 on the 5th floor of the Orange Garage, 3 on the 5th floor of the Lime Garage, 3 on the 3rd floor of the Grapefruit Garage and 4 in the Watermelon Lot near the Cirque du Soleil theater
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: 6 spaces in general parking near ADA spaces
- Disney’s Riviera Resort: 2 spaces in general parking near ADA spaces
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: 2 spaces in general parking near ADA spaces
To use this service, you will need a credit card or a pre-ordered ChargePoint card—available at chargepoint.com. The cost to charge at these stations is $0.35 per kilowatt hour, with a minimum service amount of $1.50. Charging will stop once the vehicle’s battery is fully charged. ChargePoint will “ping” the owners to alert them when their car is ready.
Standard self-parking is complimentary at the Disney Springs area.
Parking is available in surface parking lots and in 3 parking garages with direct access to Disney Springs. When planning your visit to and from Disney Springs, please allow at least 60 minutes of travel time for arrival to your destination. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on a festive event, show or reservation! Follow directional signage to available parking, which may be located just a short walk away from Disney Springs.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
For your convenience, 4 new Level 3 charging stations have been added in front of Cirque du Soleil in the Watermelon parking lot. These are available at a rate of $0.40 per kwh with a 20-minute grace period. After the grace period, the user will be charged $0.30 per minute until the car is moved.
Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel may take advantage of complimentary transportation by Disney bus, monorail or boat, as parking may be limited. Many area accommodations also provide or arrange transportation to and from Disney Springs.
ESPN Wide World of Sports
Standard parking is complimentary for all Guests.
Parking for Guests with Disabilities
Designated parking areas are available throughout Walt Disney World Resort for Guests with disabilities. A valid disability parking permit is required, and standard parking rates apply.
Theme Park Disability Parking Lots
Guests with mobility disabilities—including those traveling with personal wheelchairs, electric scooters or other mobility devices—should park in our Disability Parking Lots, located a short distance from the main entrance to each of the 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort.
For further directions on parking options, Guests should inquire at the theme park Auto Plaza (there’s an Auto Plaza at the entrance to each Walt Disney World theme park). Or, call Guest Services at (407) 824-2222. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Courtesy trams have returned to all 4 theme parks. If necessary, Guests may ask for a space at the end of a row closest to the courtesy tram pick-up and drop-off locations. Courtesy trams will transport Guests to theme park Main Entrances and the Ticket and Transportation Center.