Guests can create a digital pass to link and access vacation entitlements and it works like magic! Most features are available by holding up your eligible smart device near an access point just as you do with a MagicBand. If you put your Apple device in Express Mode, you don’t need to unlock it in order to use a Disney MagicMobile pass.
Guests must have a valid park admission or Disney Resort hotel reservation linked to their Disney account to create a Disney MagicMobile pass.
Disney MagicMobile service is a complimentary. It is a convenient way to access features like theme park entry, through the power of compatible iPhones, Apple Watch or Google Pay-enabled Android phones.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Link your tickets, reservations or other entitlements to your Disney account.
- Go to your My Disney Experience app and select the icon in the bottom right of the screen. Next, select the Disney MagicMobile button to begin the setup.
- Follow the instructions in the app to choose from several Disney MagicMobile pass styles (even ones that animate upon use) and add it the Apple Wallet on your iPhone and Apple Watch or to your digital wallet on other smart devices.
- Follow the steps indicated in the app to create digital passes for other members of your party or to link their passes to your device.
When to use it
Disney MagicMobile features will launch throughout the year. Right now, you can use it to:
- Enter theme parks (with a valid theme park reservation and valid admission)
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account
- Gain access to join a virtual queue
- Charge to your Disney Resort hotel folio during your stay
- Access your Disney resort hotel room.
Just ensure you link your tickets, reservations or other entitlements to your account.
What to Do If You Lose Your Mobile Phone
If you lose your mobile phone or smart device, please go to Guest Relations at the theme parks or Disney Springs for assistance. You can also visit the Concierge Desk at your Disney Resort hotel.
What Else to Know
Disney MagicMobile Service is available at no additional cost.
Park tickets, Disney PhotoPass photos and other admission media must be separately obtained and linked to a Guest’s Disney account to be accessible by Disney MagicMobile Service features. Valid park reservations and valid park admission are required to enter a theme park.
Have questions? Visit our Help Center to get the answers you need to fully enjoy MagicMobile.