Guests can create a digital pass to link and access vacation entitlements and it works like magic! Most features are available by holding up your eligible smart device near an access point just as you do with a MagicBand. If you put your Apple device in Express Mode, you don’t need to unlock it in order to use a Disney MagicMobile pass.
Guests must have a valid park admission or Disney Resort hotel reservation linked to their Disney account to create a Disney MagicMobile pass.
How to start using Disney MagicMobile service
Follow these simple steps:
- Link your tickets, reservations or other entitlements to your Disney account.
- In the My Disney Experience app, set up a Disney MagicMobile pass.
- Choose from several Disney MagicMobile pass styles and add it to the digital wallet on your eligible iPhone or other smart device.
- Follow the steps in the app to create digital passes for other members of your party or to link their passes to your device.
When to use it
Disney MagicMobile features will launch throughout the year. Right now, you can use it to:
- Enter theme parks (with a valid theme park reservation and valid admission)
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account
- Gain access to join a virtual queue
- Charge to your Disney Resort hotel folio during your stay
Just ensure you link your tickets, reservations or other entitlements to your account.
What to Do If You Lose Your Mobile Phone
If you lose your mobile phone or smart device, please go to Guest Relations for assistance.
What Else to Know
Park tickets, Disney PhotoPass photos and other admission media must be separately obtained and linked to a Guest’s Disney account to be accessible by Disney MagicMobile features. To enter a park, a valid park reservation and ticket for the same park on the same date is required.
You can use a MagicBand, a Disney MagicMobile pass or a card during your vacation. Just choose whichever works best in the moment.