Available in the My Disney Experience app, Disney MagicMobile service is a convenient and more contactless way to access MagicBand features, like theme park entry, through the power of eligible iPhones, Apple Watch or Google Pay enabled Android phones.
Using Disney MagicMobile features, Guests can create a digital pass to link and access vacation entitlements, and it works like magic! Most features are available by holding up your eligible smart device near an access point, just as you do with a MagicBand. If you use Express Mode, you don’t need to unlock your iPhone or Apple Watch in order to use a Disney MagicMobile pass––just tap and go!
Guests must have a valid park admission or Disney Resort hotel reservation linked to their Disney account to create a Disney MagicMobile pass.
How to Start Using Disney MagicMobile Service
Follow these simple steps:
- Link your tickets, reservations or other entitlements to your Disney account.
- In the My Disney Experience app, set up a Disney MagicMobile pass.
- Choose from several Disney MagicMobile pass styles (even ones that animate upon use) and add it to Apple Wallet on your iPhone and Apple Watch or to your digital wallet on other smart devices.
- Follow the steps in the app to create digital passes for other members of your party or to link their passes to your device.
When to Use It
Disney MagicMobile features will launch throughout the year. Right now, you can use it to:
- Enter theme parks (with a valid theme park reservation and valid admission)
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account
- Gain access to virtual queue attractions when your boarding group is called
- Charge to your Disney Resort hotel folio during your stay
Just ensure you link your tickets, reservations or other entitlements to your account.
What to Do If You Lose Your Mobile Phone
If you lose your mobile phone or smart device, please go to Guest Relations for assistance.
What Else to Know
Park tickets, Disney PhotoPass photos and other admission media must be separately obtained and linked to a Guest’s Disney account to be accessible by Disney MagicMobile features. To enter a park, both a valid park reservation and ticket, for the same park on the same date, is required.
You can use a MagicBand, a Disney MagicMobile pass or a card during your vacation. Just choose whichever works best in the moment.
Have questions? Visit our Help Center to get the answers you need to fully enjoy MagicMobile.