Everyone should eat a healthy breakfast to give your body fuel for all the fun you will have in the parks each day. Why not have fun at the same time? Why not see something new or try something different? Take an extra bus ride from your resort to one of these resorts, if you are not already staying at the restaurant’s resort location. Why not spend a little more money on a great restaurant where you may see characters and eat great food at the same time? Why not see other resorts to see if you would want to stay there on future WDW vacations? Resort hopping is a fun, non-theme park activity that so many people do already, which is mentioned in Fun Non-Theme Park Activities At Walt Disney World. There are also resort tours, which is mentioned in Uncommon Activities At Walt Disney World. So many things to do at the resorts and breakfast is no exception. Here are the top picks of Resort Restaurants for breakfast!
- Boma, Animal Kingdom Lodge–This buffet tends to be the most talked about buffet (and not just for breakfast). This restaurant is a favorite to so many. Start your day with a made-to-order omelet, French toast, African pastries, carved ham, fresh fruit and corn beef bobotie (a type of South African quiche).
- ‘Ohana, Polynesian Village Resort–Lilo, Stitch and friends offer an American breakfast buffet with Polynesian flavors. Breakfast selections include scrambled eggs, Island-style fried potatoes, Hawaiian pork sausages, smoked bacon and a variety of fresh fruits and breads.
- Cape May Cafe, Beach Club Resort–Visit this New England-style, beach-side setting for a Character breakfast. Minnie and some of her friends gather to start the day with a Beach Bash Breakfast. There is a great buffet with Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs, seasoned potatoes, sausage, oatmeal and so much more.
- Kona Cafe, Polynesian Village Resort–Kona is one of the most mentioned when asked “where should I go for breakfast”. They have American favorites with hints of the South Seas. One of the favorite dishes is the Macadamia-Pineapple Pancakes and Cinnamon and Banana-Stuffed Tonga Toast.
- The Wave, Contemporary Resort–You have a choice on how you prefer to eat here! You can enjoy à la carte morning meals or an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast buffet. Start your day with eggs Benedict, French toast and make-your-own muesli or have some sweet potato pancakes served with pecan-honey butter and a side of bacon or sausage plus so many more options.
- 1900 Park Fare, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa–Another great restaurant to see characters as you eat! Some characters you may be able to see are Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter, Tigger and Winnie the Pooh. Feast on their fantastic buffet that includes foods like custom-made omelets, fluffy mini pancakes, Mickey-shaped waffles, carved ham and so much more. Don’t forget to take a look at Big Bertha, a turn-of-the-century, fancifully designed organ from France!
Please note: Disney Character appearances are subject to change.