It is hard to secure a good viewing spot. The best thing to do is to secure your spot at least an hour before the show is scheduled to start. Or, just like I referenced in the Best Places to Watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks, watch them as you are making your way out of the park to beat the mad rush.
- Entrance to the World Showcase—The best spot to watch Epcot’s fireworks is between the two gift shops. The shops are located at the entrance to the World Showcase over by Future World. Standing in that location gives you an unobstructed view of the World Showcase Lagoon.
- Right-side of the American Adventure Stage—This area is located on the opposite side of the entrance to the World Showcase. This area gives you a great view.
- Rose and Crown Restaurant—This restaurant has a “Fireworks Dining Package”. It is in the United Kingdom Pavilion. This area is right along the water so it is a prime spot for watching the show. Sit back, relax and watch Harmonious while you enjoy a delicious dinner on the patio at Rose & Crown Dining Room. See below for more details.
Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package
After checking in, you’ll be seated outside on the patio at Rose & Crown Dining Room overlooking the shimmering waters of World Showcase Lagoon.
Your dining package includes a prix fixe menu where you can choose:
- One appetizer
- One entrée
- Dessert platter
- Unlimited beverages
Dining guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify your age.
- Adult: $89 per person (ages 10 and up). This price includes tax and gratuity.
- Child: $39 per child (ages 3 to 9). This price includes tax and gratuity.
- Theme park admission is required, but not included in the price of this package. Theme park reservations are also required.
Advance reservations are highly recommended. Same-day reservations can be made on a limited basis and are subject to availability. For tips on booking successful reservations, click here.
- Dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this offering.
- Check-in begins 45 minutes prior to the show.
- The dining experience will last approximately 90 minutes ending when the show ends.
- On rare occasions, evening entertainment may be rescheduled or canceled. Please consult the entertainment schedule at least 2 weeks prior to arrival to reconfirm showtime.
- It is highly recommended that Guests check the schedule, again, upon arrival at Epcot.
- The venue is uncovered and outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, this experience will take place in a covered area outdoors.
- All menu items are subject to change and the experience may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please keep a valid form of identification on hand at all times to verify your age.
- Guests who do not cancel their reservation within 48 hours of the event will forfeit the entire price of the dining package.